The Chalet des Rousses is located in Ayent. In an idyllic location in the heart of the forest in the lower alpine pastures, the Les Rousses residential building is situated at the foot of the slopes in the Anzère ski area.
Bâtiment Bourgeoisial des Rousses
Accessible all year round, the building is located on the mountain road leading to the Tseuzier dam. It is the starting point for many hikes, both in summer and winter. In the summer, from spring to autumn, Les Rousses is the perfect base for exploring the Sion irrigation channel. A 15-minute walk will take you to the Tseuzier dam, the Lienne waterfalls and the educational trail that leads you around the lake.
Arrangement of rooms:
- dormitories with a total of 27 beds
- 1 living room for 50 people 60 m²
- The house is exclusively rented to one group per rental period
- natural playground
- access is possible by public transport (July-August)
- access by private car is possible up to the front of the house
- access by coach/bus is possible to the front of the house
- 10 parking spaces, including 2 suitable for coaches