Sledging in Anzère
Discover or rediscover with family or friends and take the time to have fun in the fresh air on one of the sledging runs in the region!
Village Sledging Slope
For the pleasure of the whole family, the Village sledging slope is at your disposal. It is safe and equipped with a free magic carpet to go up the slope without getting tired! Easily accessible and with cafés and restaurants nearby, it's the slope where everyone will find happiness!
Sledges can be hired from the resort's sports shops.
You can also take part in our traditional sledge race on the village square every Wednesday! More info HERE
Les Rousses Sledging slope
Please note: the opening of the piste depends on the opening of the Les Rousses chairlifts. Please refer to the piste opening map HERE
The Rousses sledging slope is located about ten kilometres from Anzère village. It is a beautiful run of about 4km, which offers a fast slide. It offers a splendid view of the southern slopes of the Valaisan Alps. It is accessible from the Rousses chairlift.
Have you heard about SNOOC? Would you like to try it? With friends or family, during your stay in Anzère, you can rent a SNOOC. Whether you're an expert or a beginner, you're sure to have a lot of fun, whatever your pace!
Last ascent 3:15pm
Information and reservations: Télé Anzère SA: email@example.com or 027 398 30 69.
The access is by car to Les Rousses, where you will find a car park. The chairlift is in the immediate vicinity.
From Anzère, drive to St-Romain and then follow the direction of Barrage de Tseuzier. From Anzère you will need about 20 minutes (10 kilometers).
From Sion, drive in the direction of Ayent and in the centre of St-Romain follow the signs to the "Barrage de Tseuzier".
Sledging rates 2022/2023
|Sledge - Snooc|
|Sledge / Snooc rental|
Free ascent for Magic Pass holders. Sledge rental: CHF 10.-
Some safety rules
- It is strictly forbidden to sledge on the slopes (day and night).
- Children are under the responsibility of their parents.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended, especially for children.
- Do not use any equipment not designed for sleding (rubbish bags, mattresses, cardboard boxes...).
- Always ride your sledge sitting down.
- Adapt your speed. At high speeds, a sledge can prove difficult to control.... It is therefore important to brake regularly to adjust your speed.