We are looking for motivated and caring individuals to join our team of volunteers at the games.
The games are a unique international event for Anzère and Arbaz and for volunteers this is a fantastic opportunity to meet people from all over the world and help promote the donation of organs.
Our team of volunteers will be made up of local (Anzère-Ayent, Arbaz) and international individuals. Some will participate every day for the week of the games and others will only be available occasionally. Some will have specific roles based on their skills, others will have no specific role, but will help enthusiastically whenever required.
Whatever your skill, experience and availability, we would love to hear from you!
The main requirements of a volunteer position at the games are as follows:
- Be available and committed between 5 – 14 January 2018
- Want to make a difference and ensure that the transplanted competitors have a great week
- Want to meet new people from all over the world and have a great time
- Be a positive role model and ambassador for Anzère and Arbaz at all times
- Be full of energy and always willing to help out
- Speak French or English and ideally, other languages
- Able to work as a team with other volunteers and the games organisers
We have only limited accommodation available for volunteers, so preference will be given to those who live in Anzère-Ayent or Arbaz or who are willing to organise their own accommodation.
If you would like to volunteer for the Winter Games please send us an email to or call Frederique on 078 772 1846. Thank you!