ASPA - Association of Owners of Anzère, Ayent, Arbaz and surroundings
Association of Owners of Anzère, Ayent, Arbaz and surroundings
ASPA- an owners association that works for You!
ASPA was founded in 2005 and restructured in 2013. The resort of Anzère is developing, as is the whole international tourism sector. Today a dialogue with the owners in Anzère, Ayent, Arbaz and surroundings is becoming indispensable.
ASPA – the objectives
· represent the interests of the owners of chalets and apartments
· contribute favorite improving the quality of recreational and sports (ski, ski lifts, swimming pool etc.).
· á help improve relations between local (SDA, TV-Anzère Associations hoteliers, restaurateurs, café owners, merchants and real estate agencies, etc..) and all of us participants á tourism and economic life of the region
· contribute favorite resort entertainment
· participate with various activities at the life of the region
ASPA – become a member
ASPA, CP 44, CH-1972 Anzère, or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Assembly December 28, 2015, has set the membership fee for 2016 unchanged at CHF 50.00 per person and CHF 100.00 per couple.
Payment can be made by bank transfer to the Cantonal Bank
of Valais, Anzère.
IBAN: CH13 0076 5001 0220 8220 4 SWIFT: BCVSCH2LXXX
Cash payments are possible at the desk of Cantonal Bank of Valais, Anzère.
The membership fee and the annual fee are defined by the General Assembly.
ASPA - Who can become a member?
ASPA – become a member any person or company who owns a chalet or an apartment in Anzère, Ayent or surroundings.
According to Article 3 of the statutes (Only the french version is binding)
Members of the Association may be persons or companies, who have a chalet and/or apartments in Anzère, Ayent, Arbaz and surroundings and comply with the membership criterion as well as Companies which own properties either let or with permission to occupy the property. In the latter case the Company may be represented by an administrator or other authorised person.
The list of members is not public; it is only for internal use. Any publication on the website of ASPA is subject to prior authorization.
ASPA - Documents
All the Documents are at your disposal and can be downloaded on our Website www.aspa-anzere.ch