logo anzere
My favorites

If you rent your property, you can ask your hosts to pay the tourist tax, i.e. per night Fr. 3.50 for an adult and Fr. 1.75 for a child from 6 to 16 years old.

These amounts collected by you remain at your disposal.

However, please note that by renting your property, you are subject, according to the law, to the Tourist Promotion Tax (TPT – for the municipality of Ayent) and Accommodation Tax (TH – for the municipality of Arbaz) .

All local companies are also subject to it.

As stipulated by law, the money from this tax must be used solely for the promotion of tourism (marketing and communication purposes). 

To facilitate the invoicing of the TPT / TH we ask you to kindly inform us each season of the number of nights you rented your proprety.

On November 19, 2021, the Valaisan Grand Council adopted an amendment to the law on accommodation, restaurants and the retail trade in alcoholic beverages (“LHR”). 

From September 1, 2022, any natural or legal person who rents or sublets – regardless of the booking channel – accommodation for tourist purposes, for remuneration and without hotel services, will now have to register with the municipal authority and communicate the data necessary for keeping a register of lessors.

The Municipalities of Arbaz and Ayent have informed the owners of this change. You will find the letters below.

Please note that the underneath documents are only available in French.